*Medical Content for Adults 18 years or older!
The O-Shot – Orgasm Shot for women
The O-Shot for women is the most natural solution to gaining back bladder control and restore women’s intimate life. Increase sensitivity, stimulate libido, and orgasmic function.
How does the O-Shot work?
Good Question, let’s start with that it works by using the growth factors derived from your own body. That’s right! You heard right. The growth factors present in the platelet-rich plasma are the magic healing power within our blood. A small blood draw is required for this procedure at the time of your appointment.
Watch this video to learn more about the O-Shot
We believe women of any age can benefit from the O-Shot. Many young women are in need of rejuvenation after giving birth, but there are many other reasons why women should consider this affordable natural solution to revive the vagina.
Ok, so we are back what did you think? Let’s talk about it!
The Woman’s 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Stay Silent
This article about the O-Shot was originally published by Dr. Charles Runels on the official O-shot Info Website. Dr. Mir Varquez is a certified Vampire Procedure Provider in Cullman, Alabama. She was trained for the O-Shot in Mobile, Alabama at Dr. Runel’s Training Facility in January of 2020. It is important to know that not all PRP shots are the same. The O-Shot for women is a safe medical procedure that should not be performed by anyone that has not been a part of the Official Vampire Procedure Training.
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer from this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted as a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer from this problem. Important: Suffering from a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers from real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
- Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Just a few reasons to consider the O-Shot
Decreased libido – Low sex drive
Vaginal Dryness – May result in painful intercourse from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
Decreased ability to orgasm
Urinary stress incontinence – Leaking, not in control of bladder when coughing, jumping, or during everyday activities.
Lichen sclerosus – If left untreated, the conditions can have serious effects. Severe cases may cause severe pain during sex. It can also cause permanent scars. Lichen sclerosus can be a risk factor for skin cancer and vulvar cancer.
Lichen planus – A condition that can cause swelling and irritation in the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. On the skin, lichen planus usually appears as purplish, itchy, flat bumps that develop over several weeks.
Postpartum fecal incontinence – Not being able to control Bowel Movement
Chronic pain from trauma – Caused by childbirth (episiotomy scars)
What are the steps of the O-Shot on the day of the procedure?
The day of the procedure plan for 1 hour and 30 minutes to give enough time for the medical questionnaire, consultation, blood draw, numbing, and the O-Shot.
After the consultation and examination, Dr. Varquez will draw your blood followed by spinning and separating the platelet-rich plasma from the rest of the blood. She will use a procedure specific centrifuge to do so. The separated platelet-rich plasma contains important growth factors that will help rejuvenate the vagina. Dr. Varquez will numb the vagina prior to performing the O-Shot. The O-Shot takes no more than 15 minutes and is virtually pain-free. Injections sites include but are not limited to the clitoris. Learn more at your consultation>>
A great explanation about female sexuality and the O-Shot from an Official O-Shot Provider in the USA.
The O-Shot for women is offered by Dr. Mir Varquez in Cullman, Alabama. Dr. Mir Varquez is a triple boarded physician with 30 years of experience in medicine. We encourage all women to consider visiting her for a discreet private consultation. Dr. Varquez can determine if the O-Shot is right for you.
Dr. Varquez also offers the P-Shot for men. The P-Shot can optimize function, rejuvenate and provide men with a better quality erection.
*Results are not guaranteed and vary from patient to patient