Treat and Prevent ED with a natural medical proven solution, The P-Shot®
Original information posted by Dr. Charles Runels the inventor of the Vampire Procedures®
The P-Shot is a natural way for men to enhance and optimize without the side effects of prescription drugs.
Prevent & Treat Erectile Dysfunction!
The P-Shot Explained
The P-Shot which then uses platelets derived from the patient's own blood. The growth factors within the Platelet-Rich Plasma rejuvenate the penis and often improves function in men suffering from ED. Dr. Varquez recommends the P-Shot for men of all ages and is highly effective when it comes to improving strength, size, and orgasmic function.
Reasons why you should consider the P-Shot for Male Rejuvenation
- There has not been an allergic reaction noted (PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma derived from your own body)
- No Downtime (Bruising is temporary and short-term)
- There is no lumpiness or scar tissue noted
- The effects can last up to 18-months or longer
- There is actual growth of new tissue making the Penis larger and harder
10 Benefits the P- Shot
- The penis should grow larger
- The penis should grow stronger
- The penis should straighten
- Circulation in the penis should increase
- Other therapies such as Viagra or Cialis should be more effective if they are still necessary
- Sensation in the penis should increase, correcting damage from diabetes and making sex more pleasurable
- Specific areas, such as the head or the base of the penis, can be injected to increase the size by design
- Use of the body’s fluids means that there is no allergic reaction
- There is no lumpiness or scarring
- Minimal pain and no downtime
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Patient: I did some research and most people say it takes three weeks to notice results but you said you saw it immediately. Please explain? Could it be that everyone reacts differently to it?
“Dr. Charles Runels” Inventor of the P-Shot answers important concerns:
If you read the numbers on the PRP research, then you will see something similar to what is commonly observed. The initial volume is the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days, some of the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection. So, the volume goes up immediately, and then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others, it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, there is seen a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where it started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
How Much Growth Can You Expect?
10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), followed by increased length (with continued growth).
What areas of the Penis are injected?
Directly into the shaft of the penis (corpus cavernosum) with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
What about Scar Tissue?
If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been a report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Is the P-Shot painful?
No, the P-Shot is virtually pain-free and most patients experience minimal if any discomfort during the procedure.
Interested in booking this procedure? Book Your Appointment Today!