The following Wrinkle Treatments are commonly used alone or in combination for Wrinkles and Coarse Skin Texture
- XEOMIN, Botox, Dysport, and as of February 2019 also Jeuvau are all FDA-approved neurotoxins that relax overactive muscles and improve wrinkles related to overly expressive facial animation. Treatment is often indicated for the improvement of crow’s feet, angry 11 lines (furrows) between the brows, forehead lines, bunny lines on the nose, and lip lines around the mouth.
- Injectable fillers: these are diverse in their uses and can improve finely etched lines, soften deeper folds, and provide structure to the face to improve the overall shape
- Fine lines: Belotero, Restylane Silk, and Volbella are all hyaluronic acid filler products that can be placed superficially in the skin to improve fine wrinkles such as lip lines, etched cheek lines, crow’s feet, frown lines, and horizontal necklace lines on the neck.
- Moderate to severe folds: more robust fillers such as Radiesse, Restylane, and Juvederm can correct deeper folds that are more than small lines
- Facial structuring and balancing: injectables such as Radiesse, Sculptra, Voluma, Restylane Lyft, can provide structural support to the face, lifting tissues and improving skin texture. Radiesse, Sculptra, and Voluma can last up to 2 years.
Book Your Appointment with Dr. Mir Varquez #NewyouthMD in Cullman, Alabama today and take advantage of our current offers.
Wondering what services we offer?