V-Lase, the latest nonsurgical and pain-free method for feminine rejuvenation
We are now offering V-Lase at Belle D' Mir in Cullman, Alabama. V-Lase is FDA cleared and medically safe. V-Lase uses a photothermal laser platform, that takes under an hour start to finish. (15 minutes for the actual procedure) V-Lase is an effective alternative to traditional vaginal rejuvenation surgery. V-Lase restores sensitivity and enhances lubrication and orgasmic function in addition to minimizing mild to moderate stress incontinence.
How does this System work?
V-Lase is a non-invasive, non-ablative procedure using advanced CO2 laser technology. The procedure consists of the intravaginal insertion of a specially designed probe connected to a laser. The probe is slowly rotated clockwise 360° while the laser is fired at various locations inside the vaginal canal. With patented laser technology, the laser beam generates a pulsed pattern without causing damage to the superficial vaginal wall. The system produces a gentle thermal effect deep inside the vaginal tissue and pelvic floor.
What does V-Lase do?
- stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin fibers.
- re-establishes a healthier "youthful" like vagina
- better hydration/lubrication
- tightens the vaginal canal
- increases mucosal blood supply
- improved bladder control
- improves orgasmic function
- helps form new *microvasculature
*Microvessels make up the microvasculature that distributes blood within tissues. Common examples of microvessels include Arterioles, a small-diameter blood vessel that extends and branches out from an artery and leads to capillaries. Capillaries, the smallest blood vessels.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER V-LASE
Affordable – Effective – Minimally Invasive
Now you can feel as good as you look!
At Belle D' Mir Spa we offer V-Lase as an easy, quick, non-invasive option that can truly restore your vaginal health and function. V-Lase uses more heat than other laser devices; producing greater clinical improvement and the system does so in a non-ablative manner. You can immediately go back to work or resume your day to day activity. The effects are noticeable almost immediately. 3 treatments are required for the best outcome.
HOW DOES V-LASE COMPARE TO OTHER VAGINAL REJUVENATION DEVICES?
The V-Laser CO2 laser technology deposits greater heat into the vaginal mucosa and is superior to competing for products on the market at this time.
The 7 Top V-Lase advantages
- No topical anesthetic required
- No downtime post-procedure
- Shorter treatment time
- There is no vaginal discharge after treatment and can resume sexual intercourse immediately
- Not necessary to shave external genitalia
- No risk of restarting old/dormant diseases
- There is no smoke evacuator required when treating the vulva